Do you recommend a 30 minute lesson or an hour long lesson?
For your first lesson I recommend a full hour. After the first lesson I usually recommend a half hour lesson once a week for students under 12 years old and a full hour for everyone else.
How much do you charge for private lessons?
I charge $40 per lesson.
Is it me or are you tuned down?
Yes, good ear! My breakdowns are tuned Cajun (DGCF), which is one whole step down from Standard tuning (EADG). Check out my post in The Vlog called Talk About Cajun Tuning for more on that.
What are the differences between the streaming and downloading services?
The breakdowns are the same, but the similarities end there! Here you can compare the two…
- Members can watch all the breakdowns they want, whenever they want
- Pay through Stripe
- I’ll send you the password
- Members can send me requests, questions, and practice videos for feedback.
- Memberships renew automatically and you can cancel at anytime.
- Download videos individually or as a series from vimeo.com/ondemand/
- Pay through PayPal
- You create a password
- Contact Vimeo for technical support
When should I expect my order?
Your order will go out the next day (except Sundays and Post Office Holidays). I’ll send you a confirmation when it’s on the way and it should arrive in 3-5 days.
How can I get in touch with you?
Send an email to Mitch@MitchReedMusicLessons.com and I’ll get back with you as soon as I can.